Thursday, March 6, 2008

Picture Quiz

I'm a sucker for a good survey quiz!


The way this works is: you google the answers to the following questions and insert an image from what you find on google!
Enjoy!


Where do you live?


















What is your occupation?





How old are you?




What is your middle name?




What is a movie you've watched over and over?





What is the album for the last song you listened to?
Wow. I can't believe I found any album cover - since he has no real album out yet...at least I thought he didn't...odd.

What is something you enjoy doing in your spare time?




What is your favorite flower?


What is your favorite food?





What was the last book you read?





What is your favorite color?
-nY

2 comments:

jenibug said...

Dang girl! How did you find such good pictures? I was thinking about editing some of mine to find bigger ones, so now I think I will! Wasn't this fun?

Momma Nic said...

I love the Nanny photo. Good job, I guess I 'd better get on mine. Ny