Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Its Wednesday again

I'm not postive I'm going to keep the whole wacky Wednesday thing yet, that really was just a desperate attempt to get something posted - since I knew it was about time. I also learned that the orange is too bright for some screens so I'll have to test out some other ones. heh Anyway I have decided that Wednesday should be my regular day to post though because its my day off so I should have less excuses to not do it. haha



So anyway a few days ago I was feeling a bit down so I went to the creek in our backyard just to poke around I happened to have the camera with me so I took a few pictures that I thought I'd share with you all. :D Enjoy.









Since I was a little kid the creek was always a good place to escape from the world to play, to day dream, or just to relax and forget about everything else. But since the flood its been a little harder to trust that I'll still get that same happy feeling when I go down there and not feelings of sadness or anger, because it could be looked at that the creek kicked me out of its escape land and pushed me out into the world. So when I go back down there now I'm always a little surprised that it actually does still feel exactly the same and is still just as beautiful and calming as ever.


nY

3 comments:

jenibug said...

The pictures are so, so beautiful!
I couldn't help think when I watched the video "Don't fall off the rock you're standing on!" haha

Momma Nic said...

hahaha Sooooo true!

KarenOjai said...

So peaceful! It reminds me of sitting by your trailer before the "lodge" was built.

Karen E