Thursday, May 26, 2011

Soda Twelve!

So what happened with the soda project you as?

Simple. I forgot about it. hahah

Then on Mother’s Day I ran into an old friend who brought up the orange soda project and then it all came back to me that I still had one more post to do!!

 

So here comes the last orange soda.

 

Sioux City Orange Cream

 

DSC02917 Sioux City soda comes from the White Rock beverage company which was founded in 1871.

But they didn’t started making their Sioux City brand until 1987.

Their first flavor was  sasparilla and they say that they were the first to create an old western themed soft drink brand.

Some of their other flavors include, Cream Soda, Cherrys’n’mint, Berry Berry, and Birch Beer.

 

DSC02918

If you’d like to know more, check out their website. :)

 http://www.whiterockbeverages.com/SiouxCity.cfm

DSC09853 This art on the front makes you feel like your drinking Davy Crockets soda of choice. haha

DSC09846

Yummy yummy!  I really like the smoothness of orange creams sodas and this one didn’t disappoint.

 

The End!

 

I can’t believe its actually over yet I also can’t believe it took me so long to blog about 12 sodas. haha

DSC02900

DSC02905

Its been a fun project and I hope to find something again soon to blog about on a regular basis.

Until then I hope you’re enjoying my creek walks. ^^

 

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Emily said...

excellent! can't wait for your next blogging project!

Momma Nic said...

Yum Yum Orange Soda. I have had fun watching you drink all that soda.

Wenona said...

Late on reading blogs so just got to this one. I've had fun reading about the orange drinks. Here's a suggestion, out of pure laziness on my part so I don't have to go back and find all 12 blogs. haha Write a summary blog of the 12. Name and how much you liked it. Then we can all decide which orange soda to go buy :)